SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Wild Wholistic uses a third party shipping service provider to ship its products. The estimated time of the arrival of your product should be considered as an estimate only, and Wild Wholistic will not be responsible for any damages due to delays in shipping.
– Shipping times listed are for shipping only and do not include the 1-2 day order processing time.
Returns due to product damage will be covered by Wild Wholistic in the form of a printable prepaid shipping label and must be pre-approved for return before being sent back to us.
Please email email@example.com, and include your order number and a description of the reason for the desired return. We will investigate, and evaluate the request before a replacement or refund will be issued. Products sent back without pre-approval may not be refunded
- Refunds will only be issued to the same payment method that was used for the original purchase.
- Open or used products are not subject to return.
- Always check the ingredients list prior to purchase to make sure the product is suitable for you.
– Wild Wholistic will not be responsible for lost, stolen, undelivered items, or items refused by customs. If your package has not arrived in a timely fashion please contact us within 2 weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to investigate with our third party shipping service provider.
– If a shipment is returned to us un-delivered, we will contact you, and you will have the option to be refunded for the product (minus the original shipping fee) or we can reship the order to a new address after receiving an additional shipping fee.
– Refused Packages: When you refuse a package there is a shipping fee associated with the return that will be charged to us upon receipt of the item; the exact cost of this return fee will be unknown until that time. This return fee will be deducted from the total of the refund before it is issued.
*If you refuse a shipment due to damage to the package, there will be no return fee charged.